12/30/13
Food: Pie!
Here's what Lexi had to say about her creation above, as paraphrased by me, Nicole, per a phone conversation we had earlier:
"On Thanksgiving I made an apple pie with just a regular ol' crust, but I knew it could be so much better. Also, in the back of my mind I had the food theme in mind, so I thought making a prettier pie would be the perfect opportunity. That same evening, after our Thanksgiving feast, I went on Amazon and ordered some leaf cookie cutter/stamps that I thought would be a fun pie decoration being that it was the end of fall and the beginning of holiday time. A couple weeks later after the cutters came in, I made apple pie #2 (above). At first I thought I would just use the leaves around the edge, but I ended up enjoying the leaf cutter so much that I covered the whole top! :) I'm pleased with how it turned out. I feel like when the food is pretty I enjoy it more."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+copy.jpg)
Yeah! Love Leafy Pie!
ReplyDelete